Monday, October 03, 2005

These Boots Are Made For Running


Peekaboo. Grass, football jersey, football boots. That can only mean one thing!


Haha! Apparently I play football now! Not that I am neccesarilly even remotely good at it. In fact, I am absolutely crap at it though I frequently flatter myself to boost my ego. BUT yes, the invite came andI don't know if it was the weather on that particular day in that specific part of Brunei but for some reason I practically jumped at the opportunity. As of today, I officially play for Laviosa FC (and yes, it is the Laviosa the Levitating Spell but with an 'a').

Completely out of character no?

I suspect the reason why I am having absolute fun doing this is because, it is freakin' whole load of SIUKNESS buying them accesories!!!

I'm going to make them Kadai Sport Kalings rich! Watch out for an economic boom in sports accesories revolving around women's football (like size 5 pastel colored football boots specifically tailored to suit the delicate form of a woman's feet which are totally different from the physique of a man's) in the near future.

.....after Ramadhan of course. (Everyone know that all human activities halt to a deafening screech when Ramadhan comes - it's a Brunei thing~)

No comments: