Friday, September 02, 2005

Don’t forget to MOISTURISE

YES, I BLOG NOW. I intend to post regularly too. Whether what I post is anything of substance or not is a totally different matter altogether.

One man went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
One man and his dog, WOOF!
Went to mow a meadow.

However, in true stuck-up-University-student style, I will tell you what to expect in this blog. My posts would fluctuate in regularity, increasing as I get more assignments (due to my procrastinating nature). The subject matter is diverse in manner, mostly random thoughts, my interior monologues, or anything that will make you think that I am smart and is of an inexhaustible fountain of knowledge. Occasionally, I might put in some rants, or a recipe even. Shoes and weight would be a recurring theme and pardon me if I speak of Manolo in absolute reverence.

Expect no short forms of any nature. The pronoun “whom” comes before my verbs and I don’t use split infinitives.

No comments: