Saturday, January 07, 2006

Carnivale of Couture #1

I missed it yet again! But in Saudi Arabia, it is still Friday, so I'm going to participate anyway.

The first Carnivale is about my Fashion Predictions for 2006.

I am obviously no expert and none of my predictions might even come true anyway. But here are my two cents.

I predict:

1. The return of various gold coloured details on garments.
2. Pink is out, so is black. In with the classic rich colours of olive green, eggplant purple, luscious ruby red, deep turquoise and earthy brown.
3. Dramatic eyes.
4. The return of the feminine body, and the demise of the waif skinniness.
5. A further emphasis on accessories especially shoes and bags.
6. END OF THE BOHO LOOK

Haha. Let us all wait and see whether I am good at predicting. Haha. So cocky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this about the moroccan fashion might help you Caftan Marocain