Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Weirdos~

Quick quick! Click here!

Someone (who is pretty enraged about things) has cracked into his blog and actually had the TIME to concoct a reallllly long, ungrammatical and extremely unconvincing post.

Tsk tsk tsk. It reminds me of another incident with the Brudirect website.

Seriously how do these people find the time? Do you not have a life whatsoever? Do you not have anything else to do other than dwell on the past? Do you not have the concept of future time in your head?

Dear, dear. How very saddening. *dramatic sigh*

P/s: Shut up people. I don't stalk the royal family okay. I just happen to stumble upon his blog a few weeks ago. YES BY ACCIDENT!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

teh woh. things might get nasty if this reaches the general public. ah well.

Unknown said...

his sister has issued a post saying that it is not him though.

http://laydeeblue.blogspot.com

theyre just rumours everyone already knows anyway.

Anonymous said...

Damn, it's gone. All that's left is an empty blogspot. Any chance of getting a hint as to what was posted?

Unknown said...

LSM, it was alllllll the royal scandals you have lived hearing about in Brunei for the past 10 years written in the first person.

It assaulted my eyes with bad grammar and irregular font size and type.

But it was a good read. :) Very entertaining. I almost didnt think Brunei is normal.

Then again, normality is relative.

Unknown said...

I didnt think I put enough emphasis on ALL THE ROYAL SCANDALS. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, ALL THE ROYAL SCANDALS