Monday, September 19, 2005

Round brushes

Have you all been to the new Manggis Hua Ho?
Well what can I say. It's quite clean. Aside from that, there is definitely not enough parking space for every one and the whole store does not sell a decent round hairbrush. In fact, only one place does. Hypermart! So, if anyone wants to open up a business selling varieties of hairbrushes and all matters and utensils concerning the head and hair, you are most welcome. I need a bigger diffuser. I definitely see a market.

But the red shoes are the gorgeous. Rich rich red. Absolutely luscious no?

***

ANYWAY, UBD is having a mid-semester break where students (including me) start scrambling to do their assignments. I don't know what is it in particular that the caterers are feeding the lecturers but mine are incessantly giving me homework. Not that I mind much. (I wanted to know what it feels like to complain on a blog.)

***

"Awu si dayang makan di SCR lapas atu!"
PARUT
comes first! As if you don't know. MIB kali ah - Makan Inda Beranti.

***

By the way, heard his majesty's new wife came home from New York yesterday(apparently she tagged along) in really hot pink pants. Ouu, dare she add glamour in the Family?

***

On a more serious note, the French has fallen out of love with wine.
Egad! Izzit ze end of ze werld!

No comments: