Saturday, November 26, 2005

Black Friday Blogging

Agh. I missed the Black Friday Blogging!

I am perfectly aware that I am not American, nor am I participating in the biggest shopping day in America, much to my disappointment. However, my participation is based on the sole fact that I am a consumer, I very much support capitalism and that fashion is important to me.

Fashion to me, lies in the classic. It is enhancing inner beauty that exist in all human beings no matter what dress size, skin colour, or height. It is embracing femininity of all women and yet it should produce results which says how unique and special every individual is. True fashion to me lies in the subtle and the implied, instead of the blatant and obvious. It should not obscure the identity of the individual. Fashion is supposed to be timeless because beauty is timeless.

Fashion is important to me not in the sense that I just absolutely must observe every single hype that comes along. No. Fashion inspire but does not neccesarily dictate what I feel and how I portray myself to the world. Indeed this blog is fashioned simply. I want to show that my views are simple and non-complicated and yet it has all the neccesary requirements needed to function properly with that little extra accesorization to make it unique.

Smile and remember. Work from within, where the beauty is. That is true fashion.

No comments: