Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stroke that Ego with MySpace

Date: Nov 12, 2005 6:04 AM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: hi
Body: queen i will like to be your closes friend.am isaac modesto hoenyefia. am a ghanaian. am currently at the university.if i say your closes friend i know you will not understand me. but what i mean is i will like to be your partner in life. queen i know you will say write the first text am requiring for your luv. but i will not like us to be friend then later when i put it to you, you will think different thing all togethere. i really some one who i can share my life, joy, love etc with. babie i can find that in you. have a nice day. enjoy the rest of the year. this is my Email; *********@yahoo.co.uk

Sigh. Reading this is giving me the self esteem boost I need.
Never mind that it is not very coherent.
I'm Queen.

No comments: