Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So long and thanks for all the fish

I have not slept a wink. I have just finished reading all three books by Douglas Adams.

A reccomended read.
-Douglas Adams
To you who had told me time and time again to read this book, I apologise that I have not taken you seriously. I understand the flaw of my errors and to date, this is one of the best books I have ever read. It combines the reality of the human self with the fabricated fantasies of the outer space. It is a most interesting read. Whereever you are, :) thank you.

3 comments:

Tina D said...

Yes, I love him too. He told me to read Douglas Adams too and I've never looked back (to my non-Douglas Adams days.) I just wanna know where you bought all the books. I'm searching for them.

(And I'll tell him you said thanks ;))

If it isn't him you were talking about, correct me. :)

Raya's on Friday. Selamat Hari Raya!

Unknown said...

They're all in UBD library Tina. Didn't buy them I haven't bought books for a while actually except for Alice Hoffman's. The UBD library has a nice set of mouldy-smelling classics which nobody ever borrows. (Thank God so I don't need to buy any books for my literature courses and thus I can use my book allowance to purchase clothes and pay for massages). Hee.

Hehe. Him. ;)

Tina D said...

Ah, good for you that you were given book allowance. Us at ITB, we were given the textbooks themselves. Sigh. Needless to say, most of them are collecting dust somewhere.

Told him you said thanks and by the tone of his voice, I think he's glad that you're taking him seriously now. Hehe.